A place for every child!
We are a community focal point for our local parents and carers. Supporting you in your busy lives by promising peace of mind that your child will be in a safe, happy and caring environment.
Our indoor facilities provides high-quality and safe resources to enable your child to learn and develop. Find out below to find out more about the EYFS Curriculum, our fees, our meals and our areas.
Your child’s progress matters to us. Children develop quickly in early years, and our practitioners help your child have the best possible start in life.
The EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) is a framework created under the ChildCare Act of 2006 concerned with the learning, development and welfare of all children from birth to the age of five.
Our aim at Yaqadoodle is to apply the framework with every child, ensuring that they stay safe and enjoy their learning and development journey with us.
You can read more here.
Our dedicated areas focus on different learning methods covering ages 0 to 8. We encourage children to thrive in their chosen activities and implement the EYFS curriculum.
The journey for your child’s development is through play. Where they develop communication skills, physical development, expressive art and design, understanding of the world and literacy and numeracy.
- Art & Crafts
- Baby Creche
- Engineering & Construction
- Home Corner
- Literacy & Numeracy
- Theatre & Drama
- Reading Corner
Yaqadoodle Childcare Academy is available for children aged 0-8 years old.
- Childcare from £8 per hour
- Minimum contract 2 days
- Sessions from 9am-3pm for £48.95
- Childcare per day £58.92 – 7.30am till 18.00
- Ad-hoc days (subject to availability) £65 per day
- AM/PM prices £41 per session – half days are available for babies (subject to availability)
- Early start before 7:30am – Please Enquire
- Late collections charge between 6pm and 6:30pm – £10 per 10 minutesOur hours can be flexible, and we ensure to deliver 100% client satisfaction by tailoring our services according to what is required by the parent.
Childcare Funding Links
- More information about free places for 2 year olds here.
- More information about free places for 3-4 year olds here.
To discuss a government funded place, or to arrange a visit, please contact us using the details below: – ha
- 07861 111453 / 0161 282 1072
- Before School
- After School
We understand what it means to be a busy parent.
Our hours can be flexible, and we ensure to deliver 100% client satisfaction by tailoring our services according to what is required by the parent.
We look forward to meeting you.
Our meals are freshly prepared daily on-site by our little chef, making sure we use the highest quality ingredients.
The children are provided three meals a day, and we cater to all dietary needs and requirements.
Take a look at our sample menu >>>>>